Current Student Map
Want to add/remove/edit the info on this map?
To edit your location or have your contact info displayed:
To have your name/marker removed from this page:
- Log into our student database and review the information we have on file for you.
- If your contact information is incorrect or out of date, click the Edit Contact Info button to correct it.
- If desired, check the box next to "Willing to be contacted by prospective students" on the Edit Contact Info form. Checking this box will enable users to see your name and contact info on the map as well.
- Please consider sharing a photo of yourself. Your photo will appear as part of your record in our student database (helping our faculty put a face to your name) and on our alumni map (if you've checked the box described above). Photos can be sent as an attachment or link to photos at e-education.psu.edu).
Your map marker is placed at your zip code centroid (or at your place name's centroid for non-U.S. students), not at your street address. However, if you would rather not appear on this page, please send an e-mail to our database administrator (dbadmin at e-education.psu.edu).
Note: If the map does not appear and you are an
- Internet Explorer 9 user: click the 'Show all content' button at the bottom of the window
- Internet Explorer 8 user: answer 'No' to the dialog asking whether you want to load only secure content