Think you might want to further your education with a degree, certificate or even just a few classes in geospatial technology? Join the conversation!
- Stephen McElroy, Ph.D., GIS Program Chair, American Sentinel University
- Steven Hick, GIS Director, University of Denver
- Rich Schultz, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Geography and Geosciences, Elmhurst College
- Regina Ryan, Associate Director, GIS, Johns Hopkins University
- Beth Fletcher King, Senior Lecturer, Department of Geography, Penn State University
During this webinar, all speakers will briefly describe their program and present success stories about recent graduates, showing how those students leveraged their educational experiences to start or further their careers. In addition, the speakers will participate in a roundtable discussion of topics such as:
- What are the essential topics taught by today’s GIS programs?
- Is it possible for distance learning students to engage in research projects?
- What kind of time commitment is required of working professionals?
We plan to leave significant time to take questions from the audience, so please come with your questions!
Most GeoSpatial Webinars qualify for GISCI EDU-3 points. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org after the webinar if you need an attendance certificate.
Wednesday, January 16th
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
Required: Windows 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS X 10.5 or newer
Not subscribed to the Directions Magazine newsletter?