Software Engineer (Senior GIS Specialist)
Preferred skills for the position are:
· Highly skilled in ArcGIS suite of products (10X) especially in administering and fine tuning ArcSDE and ArcGIS Server
· Advanced knowledge of Oracle Spatial and SQL scripting (PLSQL & TSQL)
· Highly proficient in geodatabase schema design and implementation including replication and sync processes
· Proficient in Python scripting
· Advanced understanding of web map services
· Advanced ability to manage, maintain, and troubleshoot GIS software and hardware systems
· Advanced level skills creating GUIs and client productivity tools
· Knowledge of network modeling, linear referencing, and dynamic segmentation in ArcGIS is desired
· Prior experience in Flex, Accela, Oracle’s Work Asset Management (WAM), and ArcFM configuration is a plus
· Proficient in writing technical documentation
To apply and read more about the position please visit this webpage: http://agency.governmentjobs.com/columbusoh/default.cfm (look for Software Engineer position).
Thank you in advance!