I’m excited to share with you that Esri is aggressively growing its sales team this year. We’re looking for sharp new grads and alums, we have 10 positions open in our Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania office alone!
These team members will be responsible for new account development, presenting solutions, expanding existing accounts, and providing technical sales support within an established geographic territory and industry. Our ideal candidates will have these skills and competencies:
· Self-motivated, takes initiative and pride in their work
· Knows how to build relationships, is a good listener and accountable
· Able to accurately understand a customer’s GIS needs and sees the big picture
· Excellent written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills
· Genuinely interested in technology and stays up to date on latest trends
We are actively looking to hire entry-level candidates, so if you know of talented individuals who may be interested please send them my direction. Please feel free to forward this message or pass along the attached flyer to your students, alumni, and others who may be interested.
Any questions let me know I’ll get back to you quickly!
Michael Johnson | University Programs Manager
Esri Human Resources | Phone 651.454.0600 ext. 1216
-- HIGHERED-L is an ESRI email listserv.