APEX Expert Solutions is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Geospatial Intelligence Analyst to join our growing team of professionals providing critical intelligence support to military operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Geospatial Intelligence Analyst is responsible for performing complex and timely geospatial, topographic, and imagery analysis. The candidate will be responsible for duties such as Processing Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) of ground feature data and remote sensing data such as Ground Moving Target Indicator (GMTI), Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR), Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) and Electro-Optical Imagery.
- Greater than 3 years of GEOINT experience within the DoD or Intelligence Community.
- Expert knowledge of the discovery, exploitation, analysis, and production of geospatially oriented data and the management of that data in OGC compliant apps and databases
- Proficient in the use and application of Geographic Information Systems (GIS), specifically ESRI ArcGIS Advanced to include ArcMap and ArcGlobe
- High level/expert imagery analysis, imagery product production, intelligence systems architecture and evaluation of procedures, processes, techniques, models and/or methodologies used to develop complex military imagery systems solutions to requirements
- Ability to provide imagery-derived Processing Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) of ground feature data and remotely sensed data such as Multi-Spectral Images (MSI), Ground Moving Target Indicator (GMTI), Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR), Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) and Electro-Optical Imagery
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Computer Science, Computer Information Systems (CIS), or Information Technology
- Additional years of experience in geospatial analysis, imagery, data collection, or ISR in lieu of degree
APEX Expert Solutions
APEX bridges the gap between sensor and analyst in the evolving field of intelligence analysis. APEX tightly couples analysts, operators, and engineers to produce an unmatched level of problem-solving capacity for any situation. Spanning various disciplines, including geospatial intelligence (GEOINT), signals intelligence (SIGINT), and human intelligence (HUMINT) analysis, APEX analysts, operators, and engineers work with operational mission partners to deliver novel technology, tactics, techniques, and procedures (T3P), relevant and modern training, and innovative technology solutions.
APEX provides a comprehensive benefits package including: 401k with employer matching, 15-days Paid Time Off annually plus 10 Federal Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, Healthcare, Dental, and Vision.
Full Time Employee
Fort Belvoir, VA
Clearaace Type Required: