Advance your Geospatial Career with Penn State
COVID-19 and Online Geospatial Education at Penn State
We are operating all of our online geospatial education programs as usual, and we're working hard to make sure every student is provided with the support they need during this time.
Enrollment is ongoing for our Fall session which begins in mid-August, and all classes will continue to operate as planned for future semesters.
While we are working hard to help our resident program colleagues adjust to teaching at a distance on short notice, our programs are built to be resilient to this situation and our main focus is on providing the support our students, faculty, and staff may need.
We are here to help you, and welcome anyone who needs assistance to contact us at email@example.com.
Online Geospatial Education at Penn State
In collaboration with the Dutton e-Education Institute and the World Campus, Penn State's Department of Geography offers over 30 courses covering Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Geospatial Intelligence, Remote Sensing, Spatial Data Science, and Programming. Our classes are designed to help you build the spatial data science and analytical skills you need to advance your career in the geospatial industry.
Online Certificate Programs
- Certificate in GIS
- Certificate in Geospatial Programming and Web Map Development
- Certificate in Remote Sensing and Earth Observation
- Certificate in Geospatial Intelligence
Online Master's Degrees
- Master of Science in Spatial Data Science
- Master of GIS
- Master of GIS - Geospatial Intelligence Option
- Master of GIS - Geodesign Option
- Master of Professional Studies in Homeland Security - Geospatial Intelligence Option
Have a question about which option is right for you? Want to talk to one of our graduates? Let's Talk.