In collaboration with the Dutton e-Education Institute and the World Campus, Penn State's Department of Geography offers over 30 courses covering Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Geospatial Intelligence, and Remote Sensing. Our classes are designed to help you build the data science and analytical skills you need to advance your career in the geospatial industry.
Take a single class or start an online program in GIS, Geospatial Intelligence, or Remote Sensing:
- Master of GIS
- Certificate in GIS
- Certificate in Remote Sensing and Earth Observation
- Certificate in Geospatial Intelligence
- Master of GIS - Geospatial Intelligence Option
- Master of GIS - Geodesign Option
- Master of Professional Studies in Homeland Security - Geospatial Intelligence Option
Have a question about our programs? Want to talk to one of our graduates? Contact Us.
Penn State's Online Geospatial Education programs are proud to be recognized as NGA/USGS sponsored Centers for Academic Excellence in Geospatial Sciences